Sunday 22 January 2012

22012012 sunday.

Hello. Im in my room now, freaking boring. Let's crap here.
I'm suppose to do my homework now, but my table is too messy, dont even have space for me to write haha :D
Okay, let's clear later.
Going back to kampung on CHU WU. So late right. Going back kampung late means not gonna have the CNY feel and less angpau! And cant go xiaohui's house. So not fun D:
And really, angpau getting lesser and lesser year by year.
It's okay, i'm just a student, i dont need much money.

Let's talk bout her. I read sookcheng's blog.
I know who is she mentioning about the fella.
And ya, she made everyone depressed.
Me too, Im also finding a word to describe her. But is kinda hard, since she is so special.
Do whatever you want, i dont care anymore.
You said thats your attitude, u cant change it. Okay fine, be what u want. But dont kacau us anymore. Thank you very much. :>

Gonna have delicious delicious delicious delicious dinner tonight :D
YAY. HAHAHA.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR *PEEPS*. *the word tanjinghui like so much*
I invited her to sampat with me during CNY, and she accepted. HAHA LAME!

LOO<3

No comments:

Post a Comment