Wednesday 4 January 2012

first post :D


Hello!
HAHAHA IM BLOGGING ;D
actually i dont really like blogging, but my mum force me to own a blog and update it -.-
so lame right! hahaha :D
Today is the first day of schooling for 2012
Honestly, I like my class but I dnt like my teachers D:
they are all so serious , strict and super hardworking teacher!
Hmm, especially BM teacher, omg this is such a disaster D:
And also BI teacher! Okay I know she is good, but the problem is, she is toooooo good. SCARE OF HER!
Other teachers are okay, just that they are boring. :>
Okay stop complaining, since im going to spend my form4 year with them :>
SMILE! ;D

HMM, the thing tht I really cant get use to it is the recess time,
I had been recessing at 9.30 for 3 years,
But this year as a senior year, 10.00 la!
Haiyoooooo, tak boleh tahan x.x

Chinese new year is coming, that’s why the sun is so freaking big and scary!
Hmmm,  pity my brother D:
Kinda miss him D:
What is he doing? I wonder.
Okay, bye :D

LOO <3
                                                 last picture with him before he went ns :>

No comments:

Post a Comment