Monday 30 January 2012

MONDAY,

AHHH, IS MONDAY TODAY.
I'm so so so tired, stay for chinese class until 4.20pm. Why am I so good girl LOL.
But luckily, there's holiday on wednesday! :D
And and, I'm craving for bubble tea so badly!
My mum say she will buy from 1shamelin for me tomorrow HEEHEEE :D

My aunty and uncle from Germany are back!
Still that yengzai and lenglui :D
Went restaurant and had dinner with everyone on saturday.
My dad sang so well hahahahahah :D
He was just so hyper leh that day, because of wine haha :D
He is very proud of himself SERIOUSLY.
SO CUTE :3

Had lunch in bui's house on Sunday alsooooo.
And she went sunway with her friend, how bad is she hmph!
Play badminton with wa, bui, and caryi!
Kinda fun, although i'm still very noob x.x
Sorry la i will improve kay :D
AND I HAVE TO SAY, I'M REALLY PRO IN BADMINTON LAST TIME LO!
just that i dint play for too long :3
haha whatever. :D

Bubble tea bubble tea OMGGGGG.

Kay bai.

LOO<3

No comments:

Post a Comment