Friday 10 February 2012

18th post! :D

Hello babeh. My 18th post, hehe.
Din't update for one week i think, haha, too lazy.
Nothing much to talk about, since my daily routine is the SAME almost everyday.
I wonder how will my life be after form 5 life.
I think it will be awesome hehehe.

Is school day tomorrow,
so sorry, i dont want to waste my time there and gotong-royong.
Go tuition better, :D
Exams coming, 29th feb to 9 mac.
ohmaigowd, i dont want to fail subjects.
Althongh i know i will.
Yerrrrrrr, noh wat noh want D:
Very fishyyyyy one ahhhh. D:

Hmmm. I think I will take train to KLCC too tomorrow after tuition :D
Haha, addicted to bubble tea, like seriously.
Is is healthy btw? I dont care haha :D
BUBBLE TEA BUBBLE TEA.
BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP.

Ohya! I watched a thailand movie.
初恋这件小事
Really really nice! Funny and touching :D
YOU, YES I MEAN YOU, THE ONE WHO READING MY BLOG.
GO WATCH IT ;D
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET ;D
And and and!
The actress's name is NAM in thai language,
SO DAMN CUTE RIGHT,
NAM NAM NAM,
HAHA,
kay bai.

LOO<3
I wonder how will I look like after 5years, Pretty? Hehe i hope so :D

Is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment