Tuesday 27 March 2012

pain on skin, bleed in heart.

Hello sayang! Don't you think that my title is so awesome :P
haha, nothing to relate about the title, just being random.
School days so boring, I feel sleepy all the time, hmph go away go away i don't wanna talk with you!
And, i got the WORST timetable hahaha. Congratz 4S Beta :D
Ahh whatever, sleep all the time.
You know what you know what! I love baking day by day :D
Baked cookies on sunday ;D
So pro la haiyooooooooooooo. :P
Gave most of it to shully, because today is her birthday :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;D
Hmm hmm, what to crap somemore?
Ah! there's five new students in my class! I don't really like it. My class suppose to have 35 students only but now 38. So packed. Needa fight for oxygen.
Mama ask me study hard everyday. She wants me stay in my current class till next year. Cheh, don't want, I want to sleep.

#Just because I laugh alot, doesn't mean my life is easy,
Just because I have a smile on my face everyday,
doesn't mean that something is not bothering me.
I hide myself, as a safety precaution.#

                                                 I wanna try this next! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment