Monday 12 March 2012

25th post.

Hello babehhhhh :D
I cant believed that  this is my 25th post, since i always dumb my bloggie last time :D
first day of holiday today. Nothing special, went for haircut.
SOSOSOSOSOSO REGRET. Freaking youngsui. DISLIKE DISLIKE.
Don't even want to look into the mirror, i scared i will vomit -.-

I'm getting fatter and fatter day by day. Serious serious no joking! I can even feel that my tummy almost same size as my dad's. And my buttock's fat, leg's fat. Is horrible.
 Yerrrr. i dont want to be fatty boom boom TT
STOP EATING CHOCOLATE. DONT EAT AFTER 9OCLOCK LA PLEASE LEONGCHIENLOO. ISH.
Do you still want to maintain your body size? Do you still wanna take picture? Do you still wanna get praise from people? Do you still want to wear nice nice shirt? Do you still want to be proud of your body?
THEN STOP EATING LIKE A PIG. 


 I find myself so adorable sometimes :P


#you hate your life, while some people, dream to have your life#

LOO<3

No comments:

Post a Comment