Thursday 8 March 2012

I feel bad, day by day.

Hi everyone, is friday tomorrow, the day to welcome holidays :D
Planned to go KLCC to watch movie with ah bui bui, hope the plan wont fail :<
Currently listening to this song- 倔强- 陳潔儀
Really nice, touching, go youtube and listen to it :D
Everyone have to be tough, to overcome every conflict in life, do you have it?
I wish i have, but i don't think so.
I closed my heart, you will never understand unless i want to share it with you. :>

Made a cake in a rush yesterday. TIRAMISU for chanyingyenn.
haha luckily she like it, or not  I will find a hole and just inside :D
Happy Birthday again for you, and happy san ba fu nv jieee! :D

Do you heard of this phrase? Do not judge people through its appearance.
I bet most of you heard of it right.
But  it will never ever happen. It's a fact, accept it.

#LEONGCHIENLOO PLEASE SMILE WIDELY, NO MATTER WHAT :D #

LOO<3

No comments:

Post a Comment